Friday, May 15, 2015

Frequent Flyer ER Cards?

Grace seems to have been named incorrectly. I was worried that if I named her Grace it would become a joke for a clumsy girl. Sure enough!

In the last two months she has cracked her head open and gotten staples. She stabbed her eye ball with a broken paint brush. She drank a bottle of antibiotics.

Today was no different.

She tried to go down the stairs wearing a lamp shade as a skirt. All I heard was

"HEY MOMMA! LOOK  WHAAA.... thump thump bumpity crash"

I rushed over to find her in a heap at the bottom of the stairs with the legs caught in the lamp shade. She of course was crying. Her first words were " But, I didn't know that would happen!"

this child certainly has a guardian angel on overtime right now.

1 comment:

  1. Is she okay now? I assume if her angels were watching her, she is. Hope so!

    ReplyDelete